Friday, November 18, 2011

Epic Zelda Music

Hello again ladies and gentlemen! Today's post features something different. As you all know, music has played a HUGE part in Zelda history, and it still does! And it's so awesome how many people, like this talented violinist I'm about to show you guys, take their time to make these masterpieces even more beautiful than ever! This Zelda fan (Lindsey Stirling) shows her love for Zelda by playing an awesome Zelda medley of Zelda music played throughout the years! Instead of me jabbering on and on about it, have a listen for yourself!


Epic right? I hope you got goosebumps because I sure did! So anyways, I tend to call this video "Nostalgia Attack" because that's exactly what it did. I found my head traveling back to all the Zelda moments as she played. Nice job violinist! No, EPIC job! I also really like the cosplay costume she's wearing. I wish I had a Link costume that good. I hope you guys enjoyed it as much as I did! And while we're on the topic of music, I might as well also show you yet another fantastic performance done by my friend Sierra AKA Windlilly AKA HeroineOfTime. Lots of names. Anyways, you've seen Zelda play the Ballad of the Goddess, but wait till you see Sierra do it!


It's pretty unique as she does the whole theme! Even the last part where everything goes all epic! Beautiful job Sierra! Who knows people, she might be Zelda herself! Alright people, that's all for now! And let me close off by saying... 1 MORE DAY UNTIL SKYWARD SWORD! 1. MORE. DAY! I thought I would never be able to say that.  Well it's technically 2 but tomorrow is Saturday so you might read this then. OK then people, adios, peace, and take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment