Sunday, November 20, 2011

What you've all been waiting for... Dawn of a New Day 0 Hours Remaining and Looking Back

It's here. What we've all been waiting for is finally here. Yes, the sacred and ever so holy, The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword! No more days. No more hours. No more seconds It's here, right now, in the US! I hope you are all excited as I am! I really can't wait to get my hands on the game. Unfortunately, I have to wait until about 3:00ish to get my copy. But I'm fine as long as I get it! Man, I can still remember back on E3 2010. You guys remember when this art came out?


We all thought crazy stuff about Fi just because Link didn't have a sword. We were very close though! And then this came out.


Some were happy, some weren't that day. And even more speculation came out. Then the GDC trailer came out and even MORE speculation was made!


People freaked that the theme backwards was Zelda's Lullaby! And then we couldn't even tell who or what Girahim was! I thought he was a girl at that time! XD Then, the best thing at E3 2011 happened. Yet another trailer came out, this time, showing more plot elements than gameplay as the others did.


People were introduced to a new Zelda we haven't seen before and were all surprised she was not of royalty!  People also got a glimpse of the new Lofwings: Mystical guardian birds. And now, we're finally here. I still remember back when the game was introduced, I said to myself: "Wow. I can't really imagine how everything will be when the game comes out. Will things be the same?" No no. They changed, but for the better. I actually still can't believe it's here after thinking back at the day when the art came out! Well now it is and many of us are about to unfold a new and untold legend today... A legend held dearly by the royal family. A legend that tells of a boy who became a man. (Yeah yeah I'm quoting the WW commercial.)

Well, that's all for now guys! I dunno when I'll update my blog again but when I do, I'll make a SS review and my impressions. Expect a 10/10 *wink*. I will definitely miss the anticipation of this game though. All the news, the excitement... It'll all go away after today since we'll be able to have the game ourselves. I actually feel sad, but happy it's here! I've never been like this for a Zelda game though. Hmm... Well, I wish everyone a good and safe journey to Hyrule. You can do it! Zelda is your destiny! Adios, peace, and take care!

2 comments: