Thursday, April 5, 2012

Welcome Back!

Hey everyone! Now first up and front I just want to deeply apologize for my absence! Yes I do realize I have been gone for about 5 months now but you know, school gets in the way then a trip to Mexico then a whole buncha other crap... In simple, my time just ran out. But I will try to blog regularly at least every other weekend or so. But I will try not to abandon it like I have been doing so yeah. So now that Skyward Sword has been out for 5 months, sales and praise for the games are high and the game has even been awarded best Wii game and best Motion control game! Sadly, it didn't win any other wards, especially not the Game of the Year award we were all hoping for. But I hafta ask, why? It was voted Game of the Year by a bunch of people like on IGN yet nothing special. But hey, the LoZ series is the first series to be put in the Hall of Fame so to me, that's even better. Either way, Skyward Sword doesn't need an award or anything to show that the game is absolutely wonderful in ever way possible. When I got the game, I basically disappeared from the world and went into Zelda mode for 5 days. Yep, the game took me 5 whole days to complete, my finishing time being 50 hours. So, 10 hours a day. Needless to say, the game was VERY addicting. And what did I do as soon as I finish? Start Hero Mode of course!


I can literally replay this game over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over... And not get tired of it. I gotta say, the intro and beginning part of the game might just be on of my favorite parts of the game and my personal favorite intro in any Zelda game. But I'll post the review soon though. But maybe I really don't need to as I don't need to tell you how awesome the game is. Plus, millions of other reviews already came out so mine will just be a repeat of those reviews (Not the GameSpot review though. Horrible) So there's really not much more to talk about. There IS Kid Icarus Uprising though... A game I REALLY want that my friend SIERRA already has. Yep, she's been worked on that game for ages... playing Light vs Dark and dominating story mode. Yeah she's hooked. Hopefully I'll get it today though and when I do, later I will post a review on it as well. Only after I finish the game though. Alright so that's it for right now as my hands are getting tired of typing. I will post another post later today to give you guys some info on what I'm up to right now. Hint: KH
Peace out guys! And a big THANK YOU to everyone who is still following me and checking back. Thank you for being loyal and I am VERY sorry I am late. I know not many people are reading this blog, but I big thank you (again) to people who are!

2 comments:

  1. Haha I know!!! But now that highschool's here, its just impossible. This blog thing was harder than I thought. Maybe I'll start a new one and actually try to keep up with it like next year hahahaha. But yeah and Im leaving to Mexico tomorrow for vacation sooooo... yeah haha.

    ReplyDelete