Friday, September 23, 2011

Arwing Madness!

Hey everyone! Sorry I haven't posted in a while, but I've been pretty darn busy. But that's okay because there hasn't been much Zelda news anyways. I mean, there is a new gamplay video, but I think I'll post that later. Right now, surprisingly, my main focus has been on Star Fox 64 3D cause, well, I got it!


Yay, finally my second 3DS game! I can't belive I'm saying this, but it sort of feels good to play another game besides OoT 3D. Don't get me wrong, it was fantastic, but new games are awlays appreciated.
 Well, I've had it for quite a while now and all I can say is that it's awesome! The 3D is magnificent, the gameplay is super fun, yet challenging, and defiantly worth buying! I also have a new perspective about the team after playing. My favorite character, Falco, is now probably the biggest jerk in gaming history, Slippy is just as annoying as people say he is, and Peppy is just an easy target. But hey, that's Star Fox. Either way, I enjoyed them all and their humor. Needless to say, I am in love with this game and you should get it. Wow, it sort of feels weird talking about something else other than Zelda for once. Well, if you were disappointed with this post and just need a speck of Zelda, then okay, you win. Here you go. Have a nice day! Oh yeah, my score for Star Fox 64 3D: 10/10 Buy it!

2 comments:

  1. I played the demo of Star Fox and it was GREAT. I was amazed. It was also the first time I ever played a 3DS. I sent you a message on the ZD forums. Windlilly is Heroine of Time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you liked it! Hope you get a 3DS soon so that if there is ever a Wi-Fi game all 3 of us enjoy, we can all play.
    Alright I'll check ZD.

    ReplyDelete