Wednesday, September 14, 2011

SKYWARD SWORD MEDIA OVERLOAD!!!

Holy Nayru it's here! More Skyward Sword info! Okay, okay, now since there's so much for me to talk about, lemme just show you. Skip to 4:50 for the bliss!


Yes, I know you're grinning and in awe right now! You probably have goose bumps even! How do I know? Cause I have them too! OMG I SERIOUSLY CANNOT WAIT ANY LONGER! I AM CALLING NINTENDO!
So.. besides the hype, there's something more new to this video. Yeah, we know a super cool returning item-the claw shots- are returning, but something else... Who's that guy/girl on 5:25? Boy, it seems we cannot clearly tell the gender of anyone at all in this game! Maybe he/she's a... hmm... well, I honestly haven't come up with anything myself. And right after that, what do you think Zelda's looking at? Hmmm... Well it's a shiny golden light... Triforce maybe? Who knows. That's not the end of the news yet though. I have one more video. One shows a new element in the game which is upgrading.


So how it works is that Link has to collect certain items, return to the tinker shop, and give the supplies to the tinkerer so he can make an item even more useful? Sound like a smart and very unique process if you ask me! That's one thing I am loving so far. Nintendo is trying it's very best effort to make this the best Zelda ever! In my opinion, the best GAME ever!

There is one more video I have, but it's a little older then the ones above. In fact, I was going to wait this weekend to just show that one video, but more came up, so lets just put it in one. This one actually has some HD footage of the game and some in game music.


Now, this shows a few stuff actually. I used to always think that the Skyward Sword does some magic so Link doesn't SPLAT when he hits the ground. But nope! It's just a cloth! This cloth will supposedly have more uses as shown in a gameplay video in a 3DS Conference... which I have here! Wow, Skyward Sword has so many videos now! I LOVE IT! Well, until then everyone! When new updates come around, I will be sure to post them ASAP!

2 comments:

  1. Yes, there is a bunch of stuff. Can you join the Zeldadungeon Forums? Sierra and I are on there, and it would be awesome if we could forum a trio again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes that would be awesome! Um... were you on yesterday? Sorry I missed it if so. I was actually thinking maybe tomorrow (Friday) if we all have time, we can Brawl AND ZD at the same time! If not brawl, we can just ZD. My forum name is Wolferz so if you see me, add me.

    ReplyDelete