Monday, August 1, 2011

Majora's Mask 3D

Ever since Ocarina of Time 3D hit shelves, people went ape-crazy and did everything they had to to get that marvelous little card chip into their 3DS system. To this day, the successful Ocarina of Time 3D has gotten over a million copies sold! What makes this even more amazing is that this happened before the 3DS price drop and before the holidays, which most likely mean it'll get probably another million more after this year.

 Even with Ocarina of Time holding up to its expectations, some fan just can't get enough. As soon as Ocarina 3D went into store, people jumped right ahead to Majora's Mask 3D. You would think everyone would be on the same team on this right? Well, there is some debate. Some people think remaking this amazing sequel is just a waste and that people want something new. Now, I have to be on the " I want a remake side ". Think about it. If we wait for a whole new Zelda, it will take about 2 years at the most since we already have SS and OoT 3D. Now, OoT 3D wasn't hard for Nintendo because they just had to move a big, already made game onto a smaller piece of holy. They already had the story and all. All they needed to fix was a few controls and graphics and tada! You have yourself a master piece remake reeking of nostalgia. This will be the same for Nintendo and if they work on it, they can have it done by the holidays so we'll have 2 Zelda's in our bags. So it's a win win. A fan made box art already got peoples hopes up. I found this on Zelda Dungeon and the artist of this master piece is Daniel Oropez. Nice job man!

The only thing that worries me is that if a moon that can give me nightmares for 2 days that was in 64 bit, the results won't be any better remade in 3D. I'll go ahead and post more of my thoughts in a later post. Right now it's time for my dogs Optimus and Luna to stop chewing my shoe -_-

1 comment:

  1. I'd love Majora's Mask 3D. I really, really hope they make. However, I feel like they should change the graphic style just a little bit if they do. Ocarina of Time 3D was a lot brighter and more cheerful than the original, in my opinion, and I don't think Majora's Mask should be bright and cheerful...

    ReplyDelete