Monday, August 29, 2011

BIG NEWS!

Okay, hang on to your chair because I have something that will FREAK YOU OUT! No it's not a Yeta screamer but it's THIS!!!!!


Yes, it is none other that the Skyward Sword box art!!!!! I was gonna say "official' but who knows, it might change. Hopefully not because this is AWESOME! The best part is, is that an announcement has been made that there is a bundle! Supposedly, the whole epic Zelda bundle comes with a GOLDEN Wii remote plus and a track of Orchestrated Zelda music! Now THAT is something worth killing for! XD Just kidding don't get any ideas. But seriously, I dunno about you but I am SO getting this! If you're the same, you should start saving since this Epic Bundle is a whooping 69.99! For those of you passing on this opportunity, the official game price is 49.99. Who would've guessed it? (Sarcasm people) This defiantly made my day and now I am even more hyped to get the game. Remember, the game comes out on November 20th, so start saving!

No comments:

Post a Comment