Monday, August 8, 2011

Skyward Sword Trailer Flaws

As I went through the SS trailer again, with the help of Zelda Dungeon, I noticed a few flaws with the trailer. Now, these aren't BIG flaws like the red earings on Link, but they're just flaws. Hopefully Nintendo fixes these. So let's take a look shall we?



Now, notice when Link and Zelda are flying on their birds at 0:42. Now, if you look at this small part, you'll notice Zelda doesn't have her white... er... vest or something on that she had on at 0:30. You're probably thinking, "Well, maybe she took it off no big deal." The problem is, is that when she gets knocked off her bird and falls at 0:53, she has it back on. And these scenes follow right after each other so she couldn't have put it on again in time. Another flaw is actually not very noticeable. In fact, only a person with a keen hawk eye like me can notice it. Now, if you're quick enough, pause at 1:40 when Link is leaping in the air dramatically. If you take a look, he has his starter sword. Now this isn't possible considering Link first met Girahim at the Sky Temple when he already has the Skyward Sword. Hopefully Nintendo doesn't ignore these. These problems weren't even fixed in the comic con trailer. I always thought that once a trailer is released, the game is basically 99.9% finished but I guess not.

2 comments:

  1. You know what? That's pretty weird, I hope that they have it fixed, but maybe it's supposed to be that way, y'know? Anyway: The Link ( I capitalize that now ) to my blog is broken. Can you fix it? It's gorontimes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh sure. Sorry about that.

    I don't think it's supposed to be like that. I mean, an explanation for Link not having the Skyward Sword at the end could have something to do with him losing it or something, but the Zelda one isn't explainable. How could she have one thing off one second then on the other? I'm guessing it's a mess up like Link's earrings.

    ReplyDelete