Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Skyward Sword Release Date?

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't posted in a while, but boy have I got some news for you! Finally, what we've all been waiting for, the Skyward Sword release date! Supposedly, Nintendo said that the European version was coming out on November 18, which hinted that North America would get it sooner. And it was right as I'm pretty sure Nintendo has confirmed the release date to be... *dramatic pause with drumroll* November 20th, 2011! Now, I dunno about you guys, but I am FINALLY relieved that the date is finally here after moths of anticipation. I'm especially glad it's arriving before I go on Christmas Break since I'm going to Mexico. I wish it would come out sooner, but I guess Nintendo's needs more time. And that's fine Nintendo because you know what, take your time. I think it's safe to confirm that this WILL be the BEST Zelda yet!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment